Job Purpose:Install, Setup, Configure and implement the End-User Hardware and Software in line with the bank’s policy and the department specific requirement.
– Installation and provide post installation support for hardware components including Printers and other peripherals owned by the bank under the control of the IT department of the bank.
– Track and monitor old hardware stock and update inventory / record keeping periodically.
– Install firewalls, anti-virus for End-User PC and other computer systems (servers etc). Installation of Operating Systems, MS Office tools, software applications and software updates.
– Research and recommend new / upgraded software versions as per business unit’s requirements. Supervise trouble shooting technical loops in software for the bank.
– Provide periodic report to the Manager on helpdesk calls, hardware and software installations.
– Responsible for management, maintenance and architecture of storage, virtualised environment, servers, network devices, and productivity tools
– Monitor systems and identify performance issues proactively
– Work within strict time frames and elevate incidents within defined timeframes
– Test all changes to networks, hardware, software, and hosted applications – Monitors service delivery compliance to budget, quality standards and customer and business stakeholder requirements
– Cater to doing infrastructure coordination related to design and setup activities at different stages of a project work with various vendors and service providers to ensure productive environment.
Follow all relevant procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
Conform to risk policies and procedures to minimize the error ratios and customer frauds.
Comply to Basel II framework for all banking operations.
Comply to Anti – Money laundering policies and ensure they are up-to-date on all existing and new updates.
Education & Qualification:
Bachelors Information Systems College
Diploma Information Systems
– Good knowledge of PCs, Laptops, PDAs and tablets etc, prevailing and emerging technologies
– Solid background of working in a systems infrastructure role .
– Knowledge of ITIL and Remedy system.
– Solid technical background in a hosted services environment including infrastructure networks, hardware and software
– Able to gather relevant information systematically to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
2 – 4 years of experience and proficient in PCs, Windows Operating Systems, Software, Hardware, TCP/IP, Switches, and all computer peripherals.
– Experience with incident ticketing systems, workstation management systems and desktop imaging.
– Experience in Microsoft Systems ,.(office , SCOM ,Exchange , SCCM ..etc) and Active directory.
– Strong virtualization experience using Hyper-V, VM Ware, Citrix Xen App and NetScaler.
– Experience in Microsoft System Centre.