Lead the development for all Postpaid products and promotions roadmap.
Ensure the right product market implementation on the Product Experience guidelines, timelines, product health and quality.
Act as interpreter between business and technology department
Key Accountabilities & Activities:
• Lead and execute the most appropriate development strategy for the respective product, according to the business objectives.
• Ensure the best level of product quality.
• To be the single point of contact between marketing and technology.
• Developing and implementing the Postpaid portfolio, working with all departments to execute.
• Lead development efforts to meet product design and launch timelines while providing product and validation data in accordance with defined project scope.
• Identify, design and develop effective and engaging health and wellness products that support corporate quality, service and revenue goals.
• Initiate the final requirement for the product/promotions to be taken forward for development based on the scoop.
• Analysis the health of all existing and new Postpaid product/promotions.
• Circulate and get Sign-offs on PDD’s.
• Approve RFBT and TFRS from the PD team.
• Have strong focus on the development of the services product portfolio
• Handover product from PD team in ready to launch phase after passing the UAT and get approval to launch.
• Ensure necessary support to technology team is given E.g. notification, menu structure, billing priority etc. . . . This requires to be done with consultation with segment team who is leading the product.
• Maintenance of product road map
• Creation of product requirement documents, product specifications and other technical documents in partnership with various cross functional teams.
• Follow priority directives from management, as well as establishing the most efficient priorities for individual work-load.
• Develop post launch process and take corrective actions, share best practices and learning to insure the efficiency and the quality of any launch.
• Monitor and report product technical health post launch.
• Monitor quality of acquisition and work closely with Voice & data specialist to ensure any acquisition related product is closely analysed.
• Foster strong relationships with internal and external resources. Engage with different functional teams and business units (in order to drive business success and optimization.
• Proactively take responsibility for self-improvement by staying well-informed of developments, knowledge and innovations in relevant field of expertise.
• Other duties as reporting directed by the line manager or other top management members.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Minimum 5 years of total experience based on progression ladder in product management. At least 3 years of marketing and product experience.
• 1+ year supervisory and coaching experience required but not mandatory.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Able to lead in matrix environments and on informal basis.
• Strong leadership and comfortable around higher management.
• Strong project management and organisational skills.
• Analytical & Insight skills
• Experience creating presentations / reports and present to top management.
• Innovative and creative thinker.
• Ability to operate in a diverse multicultural, multinational work environment, exhibiting appropriate sensitivities.
• Fluent verbal and written communication English. Arabic is a must
• Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing, engineering or a related discipline from a recognised institution. Project Management certification is an advantage
• Strong analytical skills & project management Skills.
• Sales skill preferable.
• Knowledge of the GSM, LTE & emerging mobile services and products and overall knowledge of Product Life Cycles
• Presentation skills.
• Communication skills.
• MS Office
• Demonstrated acumen in understanding the industry and its trends.
• Knowledge of telecommunications products and services.
• Good technical knowledge in systems used by telecom