Prepare Ooredoo Telecom’s short and long term Business Plan and monitor actual performance against plans and budgets. Working with, and supporting, Management in the preparation and interpretation of a wide variety of Financial reports and Business Analysis activity.
Key Accountabilities & Activities:
• Help in preparing Ooredoo Telecom’s draft Profit Planning based on the provisional business projections for management approval.
• Responsible for coordinating and working together with the strategy team in preparing the long range (3 –5 years) Business Plan and Annual Operating Plan for Ooredoo Kuwait.
• Monitor budget activities for Ooredoo Telecom and projects, and prepare the reports for actual expenditure against those budgets.
• Compile relevant business projections from all Divisions.
• Compile and consolidate the projected Financials of all Divisions.
• Help the Head of Budgeting and Planning in the production of budgets and financial reports, ensuring they have all of the specialist accounting inputs to produce accurate and realistic plans in the correct format.
• To give necessary assistance to the Head of Budgeting and Planning for making business forecast and income projections in connection with the budget exercise.
• Prepare the forecast on a periodic basis in coordination with various departments.
• Help in providing a comprehensive view of the Operational and Financial performance to the Senior Management, Board, and the Ooredoo Group on a periodic basis.
• Help in preparing the report on various Financial and Nonfinancial performance indicators to the Management with the sound analysis.
• Prepare and provide to Head Budgeting and Planning the Product and Business Analysis in alignment of the Companies Strategic Objectives and evaluate the Business Cases.
• Help in Preparing/assessing the various pricing models based on the detailed Commercial and Technical inputs.
• Help in exploring the opportunities for the Automation of the reports.
• Help in determining the adequacy of the Management Information System based on the evaluation of the strength and weakness in the existing computerised system for generation of financial reports.
• Help in Design appropriate formats for collection of budget data from various divisions. Verify the budget inputs, review, and compile and consolidate the projected Financials of each division and of Ooredoo Telecom.
• Develop profitability models for the various products and the segments includes data, voice, prepaid, postpaid etc.
• Period analysis of the business based on the management requirement as well as proactive analysis based on the business trends and market update.
• Analyse the profitability of the products launched and inform management about the status.
• Proactively take responsibility for self-improvement by staying well-informed of developments, knowledge and innovations in relevant field of expertise.
• Other duties as directed by supervisor or other superiors.
• Keeping updated with the latest Telecom industry developments and assess the impact on the Business.
• 10+ years post-qualification experience
• 5-7+ years Telecom Experience
• Excellent command of both written and verbal English
• Good knowledge of MS Office applications, Oracle Financials and basic knowledge of Telecom industry systems.
• Ability to operate in a multicultural, multinational work environment, exhibiting appropriate sensitivities
• Finance/Accounting graduate,
• Professionally qualified preferably CMA or MBA,
• Telecom industry (Finance related) certifications
• Computer literate with an analytical and inquiring approach.
• Excellent Excel and power point skills are must.
• Problem solving and Decision making skills
• Strong Management skills
• Good Planning and Budgetary skills
• Good Communication skills